API: Drive (classic)
This doc covers the Drive (classic) API. If you're using the Drive API, see the Drive release notes.
Last updated: October 15, 2021
v0.4.2 (effective February 28, 2022)
- Added delivery_verification_image_url and pickup_verification_image_url fields to the Delivery Details GET, Delivery Creation POST and Delivery Update PATCH endpoints.
- Added estimated_delivery_time and pickup_verification_image_url to the webhook payload example.
v0.4.1 (effective February 8, 2022)
- Updated field description for promotion_id
v0.4.0 (effective December 7, 2021)
- Added full_address fields to pickup_address and dropoff_address
- Added locale field to customer
v0.3.1 (effective November 12, 2021)
- Added promotion_id to delivery creation, delivery estimate and delivery validation request
v0.3.0 (effective October 15, 2021)
- Added refund reasons and currency mappings for delivery_refunded webhook
- Updated webhook table to include missing events + statuses
v0.2.9 (effective September 20, 2021)
- Updated field errors: removed invalid errors and added tip error
- Clarified which webhooks have to be enabled by DoorDash team
- Added list of webhooks not dispatched in Delivery Simulator
- Added delivery_refunded and release_order_for_preparation webhook events
- Updated delivery.status and dasher_status in table under Frequency of webhook events
- Added delivery_refund event data to sample webhook json and added external_pickup_zone_id to pickup_address object
- Updated list of required fields
v0.2.8 (effective July 16, 2021)
- Added price field to items for delivery creation
- Clarified that the quantity defaults to 1 if not provided
- Added field error information for price, weight, and volume
v0.2.7 (effective June 15, 2021)
- Added maximum item volume on delivery creation
v0.2.6 (effective June 4, 2021)
- Corrected Delivery Validation description
v0.2.5 (effective May 26, 2021)
- Updated delivery and Dasher statuses in the webhook events table
- Added fields to the example webhook payload
v0.2.4 (effective Apr 5, 2021)
- Clarified barcode format in various docs.
v0.2.3 (effective Mar 15, 2021)
- Fixed timestamp examples to be UTC datetimes suffixed with "Z" for clarity.
v0.2.2 (effective Nov 24, 2020)
- Added 400 error code for delivery create and get delivery details endpoints
v0.2.1 (effective Nov 16, 2020)
- Added 400 error code for delivery estimate endpoint
v0.2.0 (effective Sep 29, 2020)
- Added additional docs for barcode scanning.
- Fixed a few incorrect field descriptions.
- Updated documentation library to fix a scrolling bug and improve styling.
v0.1.6 (effective May 15, 2020)
- Introduced new Non Field Error for payment validation ("A payment method has not been configured for this store.")
- Introduced new Field Error for pickup_address ("Pickup address not serviceable")
- Multiple errors previously returned as Non Field Errors are now Field Errors on the pickup_address and dropoff_address fields.
- Made pickup_instructions and dropoff_instructions not required.